Sunday, August 31, 2008

Iron County MI Disaster Plan......part 2

The following is a communication from Ben Smith to Rosalee King, the presiding chairperson of the Iron County Board of Comissioners:

===================================================================

Madam Chair;
I recently asked the Iron County FOIA officer for a copy of the Iron County security and Disaster Preparedness Plan and was told it was NOT available to me under a section of the FOIA ACT. But since it claims to be the official Iron County Plan of Emergency preparedness, I asked for a copy of the minutes of the meeting of the Iron County Commissioners at which the plan was adopted.That request was also denied ! ! ! Consequently I am beginning the appeal process with you the Iron County Chair.!
Thank You,I am,
Ben Smith

No comments:

Blog Archive