Friday, September 12, 2008

John Faccin "has the answers"

I posted a copy of my discussion of what ails the Upper Peninsula Championship Rodeo at the local TV station's web page. A brief skirmish has erupted between an "animal abuse" hater and a rodeo promoter followed by John Faccin's diatribe which follows below:
====================================================================
Long on Criticism Short on Action

Posted by John Faccin, Crystal Falls - Thursday, September 11, 2008 at 10:20 p.m.

Bill,

Why don't you step up to the plate and take charge of the Rodeo if you think you can do better. Show us some of your expertise on how to run a Rodeo in Iron River. You are always long on
criticism, but short on action. I think Donald Trump would fire you if you worked for him.

John Faccin

Posted at the WLUC web page: http://www.wluctv6.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=184927

====================================================================

I gave the correct advice. The Rodeo Board needs to take an entreprenaurial approach instead
of throwing in the towel. Mr. Faccin's opinions speak for themselves. It appears to me that he is jealousy driven while lacking any significant ideas of his own. I wonder how the Rodeo Board would take to John firing them and placing me in charge.

No comments:

Blog Archive