Friday, September 14, 2018

Donald-Trump-letter

I this what Trump's "make America Great
Again is all about? Failure to assure
the "justice for all" that is promised 
in the Pledge of Allegiance? I hope not. 
Alas Mr. Trump is still an amateur 
politician who is learning the ropes.
 
Please get with it! 
===================================== 
19 June 2018

The President
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington DC 20500

Mr. President:

Please be advised that in your name the 
United States Supreme Court has arrogantly 
approved deprivation of my of due process 
rights and my right to a jury trial in a 
civil case with Docket No. 17-1416. 

Since this has been done in your name, 
thereby under your authority, I felt 
it important to bring this matter to 
your attention for correction. You are, 
as chief executive of the United States 
of America, naturally free to act or not 
on my complaint for a matter I respectfully 
ask you to correct. Failure on your part 
to act in a way that resolves these issues 
makes a lie out of most of our founding 
documents and most notably of the Pledge 
of Allegiance. Without the Rule of Law  
predictably guiding legal outcomes our 
lives become a crapshoot and America 
herself becomes a lie.

While it is not my place to set deadlines 
for you time is of the essence since I am 
presently age 78 and not in good health, 
thus if I do not receive word of positive 
results correcting the constitutional 
infractions noted above by the end of 
September 2018 I will understand that 
positive results are not forthcoming 
and I will be free to advertise all the 
facts internationally.

   Respectfully, 
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive