Saturday, July 19, 2014

Proposal 1 - August Elections

A couple of days ago I received a 1 page flyer in the
mail urging me to vote for Proposal 1 that promises
to eliminate a business tax and increase jobs by 15,000.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No where in the flyer does it give me the text of
Proposal 1. In short, it screams "trust me."

What?

It does reference www.proposal1facts.com

Nice of them to do that. So I went and looked,
and sure enough,, it was more of the same sort
of hype that's in the flyer, and there's no text
of the proposal to be found anywhere.

I don't believe a word of it, simply because
they're not coming clean with what the text
of the proposal is.

Too bad. Guys, you've screwed up despite
the fact you've had every opportunity to get
this right. If you're ashamed to advertise
what it is you're doing then how dare you
even think about asking for my vote.

Bill Vajk

No comments:

Blog Archive