Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Recent Arrivals

I recently purchased and received three volumes of
Corpus Juris Secundum: Complete Restatement Of 
The Entire American Law As Developed By All 
Reported Cases (1936-current.) These volumes
deal with Municipal Government and provide very
helpful legal insights with an eye to resolving the
issues your humble correspondent has been experiencing
with the City of Iron River for the past several years.


These volumes, along with other legal library texts
are available for review and loan to others involved
in action involving local governments within easy
driving distance of Iron River.

When I lived in Illinois I attended the law library at
the Skokie Courthouse which was very well stocked
and includeed the entire CJS set along with other
series that complimented these texts, so I have a
working familiarity with the books I purchased. I
suppose such convenience is part of the cost of living
in this rural environment.

Living here has many advantages that offset most of
the inconveniences. I do wish that many of our local
officials were better educated, it would make
dealing with basic issues much easier for everyone.

Bill Vajk

No comments:

Blog Archive