Thursday, August 6, 2009

What's Wrong with Iron River 090706 - Part 3

email received August 5, 2009
======================================================
Subject: Rodeo banner
From: "John Archocosky"
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:25:16 -0500
To:


Good morning Bill,

After receiving your memo of the posting you published
on July 6th, regarding the rodeo banner, I have been
noticing how other communities mount their banners.

I’ve attached a photo that I took last Saturday evening
as I was passing through Florence. Please excuse the
quality as it was taken with a cell phone camera. This
one particularly caught my attention as you used it as
a good example when you complained about Iron River’s
rodeo banner.

Thanks,

John

John A. Archocosky, Manager
City of Iron River







=======================================================

Reply:

Dear John,

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

You weren't supposed to see that.

best regards

Bill

No comments:

Blog Archive